Online, over the Phone or in Person
In addition to phone orders and in-branch transactions, you can now reorder checks at any time through Harland Clarke’s Checks Center.
When entering your checking account on the Harland Clarke's website, please enter all 8 digits of your account number.* Checks reordered online will:
- Be the same style as your last order
- Have the exact name and address as your last check order
- Use the next sequence in check numbers
- Get delivered to the same mailing address as your last check order
- Will be accepted only if the prior check order was placed less than 18 months ago
You can also use Online Banking to access the reordering link. When logged in, choose the More tab. Then click on Check Reorder. This will redirect you to Harland Clarke’s website.
Note for 50+ Checking Customers
If you have a 50+ Free Interest Checking Account, please do not order checks online or by phone, or you will be charged in full for the check order. In order to receive your discounted check order, mail in a check reorder form or place a check order at one of our branches instead.
If you need to make any of the following changes to your order, please place your reorder in person:
- Personal information
- Check style
- Starting check number
Orders mailed to an APO, FPO or foreign address must be placed through a Tri City Customer Service Representative.