Team up with a community bank that will have your back today and as your business grows. We offer several small business financing programs.
Our small business loans are available for established companies as well as startups. We tap into government-assisted options through a variety of organizations, including Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), Racine County Economic Development Corporation (RCEDC), Small Business Administration (SBA), Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) and Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC).
Examples of Small Business Loans
- Commercial real estate
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment purchases
- Inventory purchases
- Working capital
Small Business Loan Benefits
- Competitive rates
- Wide range of available lending options
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Local decision-making and processing in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Friendly, attentive service from beginning to end
To learn more about how our dedicated team can assist in creating personalized offerings for you and your business, please fill out the form below.