Go Ahead and Flex
Lending doesn’t get any more flexible than a business line of credit. Make ongoing purchases with ease for a variety of reasons — again and again, as needed!
We tap into government-assisted options through a variety of organizations, including Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), Racine County Economic Development Corporation (RCEDC), Small Business Administration (SBA), Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) and Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC).
Examples of Business Lines of Credit
- Working capital
- Guidance facilities for equipment purchases
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Funds for trade discounts
- Ongoing updates
- Receivable financing
Business Lines of Credit Benefits
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms with option to renew
- Funds available when needed
- Interest paid only on the amount drawn
- Local decision-making and processing in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Friendly, attentive service from beginning to end
To learn more about how our dedicated team can assist in creating personalized offerings for you and your business, please fill out the form below.