Making the Case for Space
We know businesses need room to grow. Our lending professionals possess expertise in the local real estate market in order to help your company secure the right space at the right rate.
Tri City taps into government-assisted options through a variety of organizations, including Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), Racine County Economic Development Corporation (RCEDC), Small Business Administration (SBA), Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) and Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC).
Examples of Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Industrial properties (e.g., warehouses, offices, manufacturing facilities)
- Mixed-use properties (e.g., store fronts with apartments)
- Residential properties (e.g., spec homes, multifamily housing, residential developments)
Commercial Real Estate Loan Benefits
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Competitive amortizations
- Legal lending limit exceeding $20 million
- Local decision-making and processing in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Friendly, attentive service from beginning to end
To learn more about how our dedicated team can assist in creating personalized offerings for you and your business, please fill out the form below.