Protect your account! We will never call you and ask for your username, password or PIN number. NEVER share these important account details with anyone. When in doubt, hang up and call us directly at 888.874.2489.
Manage Your Medical Expenses
Medical costs shouldn’t hurt more than your ailments. An HSA puts your financial health first, earning you competitive, tiered interest rates while you save.
- Tiered interest; earned on entire balance
- Tax-free contributions*; can be made by you, your employer or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time for qualifying purchases
- Avoid the $4 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance, or maintaining a $2,500 minimum daily balance in related Tri City accounts (must be linked) or receiving an automated credit during the statement cycle
- 10 free checks per month ($1 transaction fee assessed for each thereafter)
- First box of checks free
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no “use it or lose it” policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- One-time $25 account opening fee
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses and more*
Health Savings Account
|Tier||Interest Rate||APY*||Minimum to Open|