How to Use Your Tri City National Bank Gift Card
- Your gift card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
- The gift card expiration date is identified on the front of the card. Write down the card number and keep it in a secure place in case the card is lost, stolen or destroyed. You must activate the card before it can be used.
- Visit www.onlinecardaccess.com/tricitygiftcard or call 800-830-3166 to obtain a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- You may use your Tri City National Bank gift card to make online purchases.
- If you use your gift card to purchase gasoline, you will need to pay the gas station attendant. Pay at the pump is not available with the gift card.
- If your purchase exceeds the amount of the funds available on the gift card, you may ask the merchant to split the transaction. You may pay the remaining amount of the purchase with another form of payment.
- Car rentals, hotel rentals and internet gambling are not available with your gift card.
Tri City National Bank Gift Card Agreement
These are your Tri City National Bank Visa® Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Please sign your Gift Card immediately. By accepting and using your Card, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, the Tri City National Bank Visa® Gift Card issued by Tri City National Bank is the “Card.” “You” and “Your” means the person who has received the Card. “We,” “Us,” and “Our” means Tri City National Bank. Business days are Monday through Friday (except holidays).
1. Available Transactions Prepaid Card — No FDIC Insurance
The Card is a prepaid card access device that can be used at retail establishments which have agreed to accept Visa® branded debit cards. The value of all Cards is held in an aggregate account that is not protected by FDIC insurance.
You may use your Card to pay for purchases at retail establishments which have agreed to accept Visa® branded debit cards and are equipped with a point-of-sale terminal that can process such transactions. You may use your Card to withdraw cash at Automated Teller Machines (ATM). You may use the Card to access cash at financial institution offices that accept Visa® branded debit cards for cash advance transactions. Other financial institutions at which you make a transaction using the Card may charge additional fee(s). You may be asked to provide an acceptable form of identification in order to make a purchase or conduct a transaction using the Card. If you permit someone else to use your Card, we will treat this as if you have authorized that person to use your Card, and you will be responsible for any transactions initiated by such person with your Card. Upon any purchase via a point-of-sale device, mail order, telephone order, online order or other transaction, the amount available on the Card will be reduced by the amount of such advance or purchase and any applicable fees. You are limited to the lesser of $500 or the remaining balance on your Card for PIN-based and signature transactions. The use of your Card for any Internet gambling transaction or for activities that appear to violate the law will not be authorized.
The use of your Card to purchase goods and services from merchants constitutes a demand against and withdrawal from the remaining value on your Card. You may use your Card only in the manner and for the purposes authorized by these Terms and Conditions. You may not receive cash back as part of your purchase. You should receive a receipt for each point-of-sale transaction completed with your Card, which you should retain for your records. You do not have the right to stop payment on any point-of-sale transaction originated by the use of your Card. You are responsible for all transactions initiated by the use of your Card.
If you make an international transaction using your Card, Visa® will convert any foreign currency transaction into U.S. dollars using an exchange rate for the applicable central processing date that is (a) selected by Visa® from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets (which rate may vary from the rate Visa® receives) or (b) the government-mandated rate.
You may use your Card to withdraw cash from the balance on the Card at the ATM. The network/operator of the ATM may impose fees for the withdrawal.
2. Information about your Card and Related Fees
Except as otherwise required by applicable law, your Card will expire after the last day of the month shown on the front of the Card. You agree that any balance remaining on the Card when it expires may become the property of the Bank. You may request a check for the remaining balance, minus a check-issuance fee, by calling 414-874-2489. You will need to provide us with the Card number to cancel your Card and to receive a check. The fees that will apply to this Card are printed on this insert
3. Lost or Stolen Card
Tell us at once if you believe your Card has been lost or stolen. Call us at 800-830-3166 or write to us at P.O. Box 44017, West Allis, WI 53214. The replacement card can be issued, minus a reissue fee. You will need to provide us with your Card number to cancel your Card and to receive a replacement Card.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will disclose information to third parties about your Card or transactions that you conduct using your Card:
- Where it is necessary to complete a transaction; or
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your Card; or
- In order to comply with applicable government agency or court orders or as otherwise required by law; or
- For analytical purposes; or
- If we conclude that disclosure is necessary to protect you or the interests of the Bank; or
- If you give us your permission
5. Error Resolution Procedures
You may contact us regarding errors or questions about transactions arising from the use of your Card. Call us at 414-874-2489 or write to us at P.O. Box 44017, West Allis, WI 53214 as soon as possible if you think your receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transaction listed on the receipt. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST and on Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST. We must hear from you no later than 60 calendar days after the date of the transaction in question, and you must provide the following information:
- Your name and Card number;
- A description of the error or the transaction you are unsure about;
- An explanation as to why you believe there is an error or why you need more information;
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
Error Resolution Procedures
If you contact us by telephone, we may require that you send your complaint or questions to us in writing within 5 business days after we hear from you, and we will promptly investigate. However, if we need more time, we may take up to 90 calendar days to investigate your complaint or question. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within five business days, we may not re-credit your Card. We will tell you the results within 3 business days after completing our investigation.
All fees will be withdrawn from the Card. Anytime the remaining balance on the Card is less than the fee amount being assessed, the balance of the Card will be applied to the fee amount resulting in a zero balance on the Card.
- Inactivity Fee: $2.00 per month (after 12 consecutive months of inactivity)
- Lost/Stolen Card Reissue Fee: $10.00
- Check Issued for Card Balance Fee: $12.00